Thursday, March 31, 2011

Short Personal Note & The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble



Determination and time.

Two things I'm lacking at the moment (well, determination has never been a strong feature of mine, but lately, it has sunk in a deep dark well, and I haven't heard the thud of the impact yet). 
This is a bad time for this to be happening, as my research in the lab is coming to a time of tribulation and turbulence I have discovered some interesting things (finally, 5 years of crap for a small victory; though the fat mouse hasn't sung yet, so it may very well fall apart once again. Such is science for you).  These discoveries, in turn, open new cabinets filled with biological questions. Biological questions require experiments to answer them. Experiments require Planning and Preparation. P&P is what I'm currently doing (along with usual other smaller lab things). 
However, with any good plan and the following preparation, waves of obstacles rise to the occasion and attempt to sink the ship of knowledge-quest (that's a crappy sentence if I ever wrote one...)
It is these difficulties, therefore, that cause my lower volume of post frequency and my dwindled output of new reviews. I will try to courageously battle the seas of frustration and sail across the strait of achievement; but in the meantime, bare with me as this blog will see a decrease of productivity.


Oh, and I'd like to re-iterate the question of "what about cd giveaways?". I have more lying in the apartment, and since it's small, I'll be happy to be rid of those and give it to people who can enjoy them. Those are metal, prog and rock albums. I may very just start a giveaway and see how it goes. 

For those of you who could not care less about the above issues (which includes myself sometimes), enjoy these wonderful pieces from the new Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble's album, From The Stairwell:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?