Friday, November 19, 2010

A song to start the weekend...: Hammers Of Misfortune - The Locust Years

In the next 2 weeks, I'll be pretty busy (my committee meeting is coming up, in 2 parts, no less, as well some other work-related stuff), so I'll not be updating the blog as much as I would, though I'm sure no one would notice (despite the nice numbers of visitors that come here; higher than I expected). I'll try to post whenever I have time. I do have promo's waiting to be reviewed:
Serpentina Satelite - Mecanica Celeste
Djam Karet - The Heavy Soul Sessions
Yugen - Iridule
Framepictures - Remember It
And a few others which I forget at the moment.

So here's a song to start the weekend with. The opening and title song from Hammers Of Misfotune's splendid album, The Locust Years:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?