miRthkon: the DVD: THE TRAILER from miRthkon on Vimeo.
That’s right folks. We’ve done the market research, we’ve held the focus groups, and the data speaks for itself: consumers want a live, avant-prog musical experience seamlessly intertwined with immersive, mind-altering video content, all laser-inscribed onto a shiny polycarbonate disc and projected directly onto their retinae for optimal neural absorption.So that’s what we’ve made.
To celebrate the impending approach of this momentous event in human history, we’ve thrown together a little trailer chock full of all the good parts from the film (plus some filler). And because we truly care about getting you to pay attention to us, we’ve thrown in tons of enormous boom sound effects just to be sure that you know you’re watching a real honest-to-god movie trailer.
miRthkon: the DVD
• Featuring footage from our Earth-shattering performance at CalProg 2010 in Whittier, CA
• 14 songs, 4 of which have NEVER BEEN RELEASED before this.
• All songs a helluva lot faster than on VEHICLE, cause you know, you release something again it better be better, and FASTER means BETTER
• 32-track live audio recording mixed by Wally Scharold
• Choice selections from our vast library of stupid short films
• Digital versions of the entire audio program for your Zune
• Countless disturbingly apt non sequiturs
• Mounds and mounds of delicious julienned vegetables!
• Lots of other goodies too numerous, complex, and profound to be described in human language
Coming in 2011!