Monday, March 21, 2011

Phideaux's Snowtorch now available on Bandcamp



Phideaux has posted the following on Progressive Ears and Prog Archives:
"Hello friends of Phideaux (and mine enemies too!)

Thanks for your comments and interest in our new project.

I wanted to let folks know that we missed the deadline for physical copies of our new album, however the final version is now available on bandcamp.com for 10 dollars.

If you wanted a physical copy and can't wait to buy the album immediately, purchase it on bandcamp and send me an email with your address and I'll send you the CD as soon as I have it back from printers. I'll likely ask for some postage donation if you're far away (but just as likely not because I'll be so touched by your loyalty to even purchase the album to begin with!

cheers and sorry for the delay. However, we wanted to ensure that your listening experience would be safe and productive.

Let me know what you think of the album.

Phideaux Xavier I
"


1 comment:

Any comments?